Dupes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msdenisewill

Reaction score
Flame Tree was my favorite scent ever and Nurture discontinued it. I called and asked why and they said it was too expensive to carry. I have searched high and low for a dupe and have come up empty handed. Anyone know of anything?

Flame Tree was my favorite scent ever and Nurture discontinued it. I called and asked why and they said it was too expensive to carry. I have searched high and low for a dupe and have come up empty handed. Anyone know of anything?

No luck on that, but total understanding. Nurture was the only place I could find a dupe of Tramp, which Nurture called Paramour. Carrie said she could order it if I wanted 10 pounds of it.....:/

I would be willing to split 10 pounds (would need to keep only 2) if I could find others to split with. But then I would need to learn how to best deliver it to all involved.

Did you check Saveonscents? I have found some dupes there, however, I did not see either "Tramp" or "Flame tree". Do you know what flame tree was a dupe from originally? Another option would be to ask in the soap destash groups to see if someone has it, but it would not be a constant supply.

Latest posts

Back