Due date change

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wax Munky

Reaction score
I've never payed that much attention,or really checked the monthly statements for due dates.But this month we had a late charge applied to our gas credit card.It was only $30.00,but still 30 is 30 when it was done so shady.I'd say the company name but not sure it's allowed.
The bill would normally have the due date by the 10th of every month.Not a problem,we get paid on the first of every month.Pay bills on the 2nd.My husband saw that shady late fee,checked the due date.(maybe it was our mistake) it wasn't on us,they had changed the due date to the first of every month,without notifying us in any way.Are they kidding!?
we have had that card almost 15 years,have never been late,always payed it off every month,and they treat good customers like that? I wonder how much money that company has collected from other credit card holders that they have?
We were able to get that due date changed,they were gracious enough to waive the late fee.But were all still paying at the pumps anyways.
*Money saving idea #2* check them all :)

Munky.

*Money saving idea #2* check them all

I had a huge mistake on one of our bills recently too. I generally do not check the details of the bill, but I will now.

Same here. I had a due date change issue! :x

Also had debit card fee problems. A LOT of places are charging now to use your debit card. I was going over my statement and had probably $20 in debit card fees :shock:

We are only working with cash now. Checks for bills... It is kind of neat seeing how much LESS You spend when you have to hand over cash!

Lane said:
Same here. I had a due date change issue! :x

Also had debit card fee problems. A LOT of places are charging now to use your debit card. I was going over my statement and had probably $20 in debit card fees :shock:

We are only working with cash now. Checks for bills... It is kind of neat seeing how much LESS You spend when you have to hand over cash!

Paying with cash is the way to go.:)
I was able to account for the $350 from last month.Whewwww, Insurance went up now that we've added our son to our policy (Teenager).Books he needed,Fall classes start soon.and of all things I ordered pizza and was charged $5.00 extra for the delivery.I found that out after I tipped him 5 at the door.Doh! LOL!!!!!
It's the little things that just keep adding up.

Munky.

yuuup! thats why i make all my own food and want to brew up my own beer...kind of cut down to making everything i use the most myself...not like i drink alot or anything but you buy like 3 12 packs a month and thats like 33 bucks i could have had ...towards GAS!...baah! lol

Back