Thank you everyone for your thoughts. I added sodium lactate and glycerin to the batch and cooked the batch around 165/167 degrees. It still set up really fast. So I did a ton of video wathcing and settled on a recipe where the video clearly shows there is some time to get the soap in to molds. Same results - it set up really fast. So I took her recipe and put in in to Soapee Next (the calculator she used), I aslo put the same recipe in saponiCalc - Soap Calculator. Both calculators came out roughly the same using a 40/60% NaOH .87 oz/KOH 2.05 oz (saponicalc) and NaOH .87 oz and KOH 2.03 oz (soapee). I use soapmaker - it gives me NaOH 1.07 oz and KOH 1.79 oz (2 parts NaOh to 3 parts KOH - which should be 40/60%, unless I did my math wrong). In order to make soapmakers numbers come close to the other 2 calculators I have to do a 1.12 part NaOH to 2.16 parts KOH - which is .88 oz NaOH/2.08 oz KOH. Is soapmaker wrong or is my parts incorrect.