Quantcast

Drama Drama Drama

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Well stated Mandy. This forum is the best for the very reason you stated.
Low key- and to the point, the point of learning, through conversation, through exchange of ideals, the continued pursuit of B&B and soapmaking crafts. We have all been to the sites where drama was as much a part of the forum, as actual talk about soapmaking was, or more so, even. We are all adults. Some other forums seem to be sort of sophormoric individuals in their thinking, but at THE SMF, we are above that! We want a strong, friendly, energetic, and most importantly, a positive place where can learn, develop and grow. I have made mistakes in the past, but, hopefully, I have learned from them, and act and talk in a positive way, growing each and every day. This is a "home" for us, and a home will not stand if divided. This is why I (we) are so adamit about keeping peace in our "house!" We want all to feel welcome, feel secure, where you can freely learn and help each other. Anything less, this is not the right forum for you; period! :)
Thank you Mandy for our "Mission Statement" as it is so true!
Thank you, everyone, for reading my thoughts, as they are from the heart. :)

Paul.... :wink:
A soapmaker. :)

naturemama

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you Mandy and the moderators. I've peeked in on a few soapmaking forums before really participating and this one is very welcoming and everyone is very nice (the first I felt comfortable really posting on). I return because I enjoy the atmosphere. Thank you for not allowing the drama.

NEASoapWorks

Reaction score
Same here!

Mandy and The MODS!

I'm with you! This board is great! If you (anyone) like discord and mayhem, PM me and I can tell you some great places that'll feed your appetite.

mandolyn

Reaction score
Re: Same here!

NEASoapWorks said:
Mandy and The MODS!

I'm with you! This board is great! If you (anyone) like discord and mayhem, PM me and I can tell you some great places that'll feed your appetite.
:lol: Me too!! I like feeling "safe" here on The Forum! Hopefully, I've contributed to the good vibes here.

busymammaof3

Reaction score
Amen!

I second...I mean thrid...err...Amen! LOL :wink:
I have been to a few other places...and this is what sets you guys apart from the rest! There's just no other way! And I know I wouldn't have it any other way, either.
Much Appreciation for all of your hard work (all those on the board)!

cdesousa5

Reaction score
Drama

Boy did I find high drama on another forum. Ask the wrong question ie: one that sounds like your wanting a free ride! Wham, you are in for the "High Drama" ride. :shock:
Anyway I'm gald I found you all first!! :p

lunchlady2009

Reaction score
I've been posting on here now for a few weeks, but have been reading for about a month and I just wanted to say what a great group this is!

I have never felt like my questions/comments were laughed at or felt any disrespect. This is a place of learning in my eyes and everyone has gone above and beyond to help!

To the MODS/Admin - Thank you so very much for creating this site!

A job well done!

scrapgabbie

Reaction score
I think this is only my third post, but l feel so relieved that there's no drama. l keep skippng around threads thinking 'surely it will be here somewhere, this is too good to be true' but l haven't found any yet. :lol: THANKYOU so much, you have no idea how much this means. l can finally relax and post without fear of being ridiculed for posting the 'wrong' thing or asking the wrong question. :D

Tabitha

Reaction score
... you have no idea how much this means...
Oh but we do :wink: ! You are welcome. We do enjoy ourselves & are glad you are here!

Donna

Reaction score
Gosh! I feel so lucky that I stumbled on this forum at the first go.
I have been a bit shy the first couple of years and only read the posts hoping to glean information re: soaping.
Finally I waded in and did post some questions, and even though my questions were really basic and elementary, I received such great answers and support. I was never made to feel like my questions were trite.
I now feel that I can post questions without feeling like a real dunce!
Everyone has been so helpful.
Encouragement has been readily given to so many of us newbies.
Hopefully, one day we will be able to return the favor.
This forum has "class". I know it will continue to make everyone feel
welcome!

maya

Reaction score
Thank you to the mods and admin. for keeping everything going and drama free. AND thank you to the members for working towards a drama free forum.

AngelMomma

Reaction score
I am glad for a Drama Free Zone. Drama turns me into a chiahuahua....YIKES!......and I make myself scarce!!! :shock:

Brandica2013

Reaction score
I hate drama. There are plenty of other forums for those who thrive on it, but here we will be friendly and respectful to each other. No harassment of forum members/moderators will be tolerated. This is your warning - if you bring drama to the board you will be deleted/banned.
Yes I agree,personally I do not join a lot of forums because I do not like drama and people being mean for no reason. So I am so happy this forum is not like that & you guys take Drama seriously unlike other ones do.

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boy did I find high drama on another forum. Ask the wrong question ie: one that sounds like your wanting a free ride! Wham, you are in for the "High Drama" ride. :shock:
Anyway I'm gald I found you all first!! :p
Bet I know which forum you are talking about...!! They can be not so nice to a newbie

grayceworks

Reaction score
I think I joined that one at some point as I was looking for a place to settle into and find some like-minded friends... but was afraid to post anything!!! :confused: I think I'm still afraid to post there lol. I'll stick with y'all. I like ya. :)