Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by cmzaha, Sep 4, 2016.
I'm in for a pound if you do this again!
My DB soap is staying strong and the soap is probably 8 months old now.
I may have to do this again, but it is looking like I will have to purchase even more this time. My friend is having trouble with this particular manufacturer because they keep upping the minimums and price. They mentioned to him somewhere around 75 lbs this time around. So I will have to see. If I decide to tell him to get me a price and min I will see how much I can sell off. I do not need 75 lbs but am afraid to be caught without none. I may ask him to get me a quote next month
If it worked well with you to get more, I'd like to try.
I'm still in, just say the word!
I am in too, please let me know.
It will be awhile but I will keep everyone updated
Please do! I've read so many great things about your DB, and I think it's time I give it a try.
I am interested too in a small amount! Please let me know.
I'm interested in some too. I'd like to get a more consistent scent in my finished soap.
I am sending an email so my friend can get me a quote. We will see
Yay! You can put me down for at least 16oz. I had 3 requests for DB last week.
Same here. I would like at least a pound when you order. Thank you!
I will buy a lb from you if you do this again!
Separate names with a comma.