Dragon's Blood Mix

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about black cherry or tobacco? Maybe even marijuana if you want to go the whole smoke shop experience.

I think we talked about a blend of Cracklin' Birch + DB awhile back. I still like that combo.

I forget what thread it was when I shared that idea. It was a happy accident. I ran out of Cracklin' Birch for a batch and made up the difference with DB. I think I used maybe about 3 parts CB to 1 part DB.

Depends on what you are looking for, but IMO DB mixes with just about anything. Here are some mixes I've used with DB.

DB/Peppermint - called it Dragon's Breath
DB/Cracklin Birch - This was my Kigharrah soap here in the gallery
DB/Egyptian Dragon - unnamed yet
DB/Egyptian Dragon/Golden Embargo - called this one Bollywood
DB/Golden Embargo - The Golden Dragon
DB/Pink Sugar - Pink Dragon
DB/Ocean (I did NOT like this one! LOL) - named Sea Dragon

Those are just off the top of my head, I know I've mixed it more, but would have to be home to look at my notes to remember what I've mixed it with.

Here's 2 more I have done, just remembered by reading my Kilgharrah thread. LOL

DB with Moonlight Path - name Walk with a Dragon
DB with Dragon Fruit - name Puff the Magic Dragon

I went with DB and Lemograss Fo and really think I will like it. Thankyou DeeAnna I knew there was one that had been mentioned and I could not remember but it is the Cracklin' Birch and DB. Going to try that next. I have done DB with Egyptian Dragon and it is good.

Someone on here recommended an equal blend of Dragon's Blood and Nag Champa. It's not my favorite, but my husband loves it.
Very 70's headshop-type scent.

I am mostly an essential oils user, however the Dragon’s Blood and Crackn’ Bitch have intrigued me. Where can I purchase these fragrant oils?

I am mostly an essential oils user, however the Dragon’s Blood and Crackn’ Bitch have intrigued me. Where can I purchase these fragrant oils?

This made me laugh as that's what my husband calls Cracklin' Birch. Dragon's Blood I use either Carolyns (cmzaha) or Nature's Garden. Cracklin' Birch is from Natures Garden as well.

Last edited:
I went with DB and Lemograss Fo and really think I will like it. Thankyou DeeAnna I knew there was one that had been mentioned and I could not remember but it is the Cracklin' Birch and DB. Going to try that next. I have done DB with Egyptian Dragon and it is good.

Nice! I was wondering how DB would blend with a citrus.

This might be odd and I have no DB to test it with but what about champagne? I've found it to blend with a lot of things

Latest posts

Back