• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dragon's Blood FO_finally

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Dragon's Blood has gone up $2 per lb which is the reason for the increase. As before I will be using repurposed bottles unless I run out of them. Cost is $27 lb with $7 shipping. If shipping is less I will refund the difference.

Please be patient, I just got home for 3 weeks and have a bit of catching up to do, so will get to the shipping as soon as I can. As last time I will take a check from members I know here in the forum and I will be billing through Square. I actually prefer checks since I do not have to pay fees, and sorry I will only take from the longer standing members. Think everyone can understand that.

ETA: I am most likely going to cut off at 12 lbs since I may not be able to get more from this manufacturer, and will sell 4-16 oz increments. How much I still have in stock will determine cut off sales

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for posting this! Would you please let me know how to private message you? Do I click on "start a new conversation?" Sorry for this question!

You can ship on ships but I’m not sure how much it is. One of my friends shipped her belongings back after a year of study abroad. Drawback was that it took 6 months

Thanks, I wasn't sure whether it was even possible to fly over (and is international shipping, using actual ships, even a thing anymore?)

Good luck with your sale.

From US to Nigeria is like 2-3months by sea using ships and very cost effective. Which is why I ship bulk items like soaping oils by sea.

I would like to purchase some DB. Do you have the IFRA information on this FO?

I have invoiced everyone through Square.com, it works like paypal sending you a link. Problem I have with paypal is, all payments go to my daughter and she ends up with the moolah... I noticed three invoices have not been read. Will not mention names here, but if you have not received an invoice could you check your spam folder or if you do not want the fo please pm me. I am going to try shipping out early next week. Thankyou to everyone that have already paid, I really appreciate it

I am guessing from this that you have decided against using shipping by sea for an international purchase?
Not to worry, it was for a fellow soaper (who uses synthetics) - I'll get them something else and they'll never know :rolleyes:

I am sorry, I prefer to stick to shipping in the US

Not a problem - international shipping does require more paperwork than local shipping (and lots of sellers don't bother with it because of this).

I only asked because you were going to keep in touch, and I hadn't heard back.
I am sorry I do not unless this has a higher flash pt than the last batch. Will keep in touch

I've found a local, reasonably priced, seller of natural dragon's blood, so I'm going to see if I can convince my synthetic loving friend to come over to my side of the tracks :D

Good luck with it all.

Back