Dragon Fruit

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anstarx

Reaction score
Trying to utilize my different-sized pipe molds ;)

cover.png

Don't have a video one because I accidentally lost the files :rolleyes:
The process is basically make the white part with a smaller pvc pipe, freeze after sitting for 24 hours, thaw, put it in a bigger pvc mold, then pour in the red part.
Scented with Kulu Bay from BG, one of my fav fruity scent, but it would turn the batter yellow and need a long cure to counter that.

Wait, I watched (and Liked) your video for this on YT - what happened?? It's such a pretty soap and you do such a good job on your videos, too.

Wait, I watched (and Liked) your video for this on YT - what happened?? It's such a pretty soap and you do such a good job on your videos, too.
I did posted it but the subtitles got all messed up, and I lost the OG file without the subtitles, so I decided to just pull the plug :oops:

Trying to utilize my different-sized pipe molds ;)

View attachment 60141

Don't have a video one because I accidentally lost the files :rolleyes:
The process is basically make the white part with a smaller pvc pipe, freeze after sitting for 24 hours, thaw, put it in a bigger pvc mold, then pour in the red part.
Scented with Kulu Bay from BG, one of my fav fruity scent, but it would turn the batter yellow and need a long cure to counter that.
beautiful soaps 🥰

Latest posts

Back