DoTerra

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could use it in an EO diffuser if you have one. If you like lavender, you could mix it with a carrier oil and wear it like perfume. Or add to bath water. Or bath salts.

thanks, bath salts or fizzies it is (it made me nervous cuz I know its a spendy brand name)--I do not like lavender haha. and I haven't gotten around to makin lotion except for a solid lotion bar--which I could do too. is the usage rate for this brand the same as for any other lavender? their site should say??

thanks, bath salts or fizzies it is (it made me nervous cuz I know its a spendy brand name)--I do not like lavender haha. and I haven't gotten around to makin lotion except for a solid lotion bar--which I could do too. is the usage rate for this brand the same as for any other lavender? their site should say??
I too don't like lavender and yet most of my customers always ask for me to make lavender. SIGH!
I love the plant, I grow it in my yard but I just don't like the EO or FOs. Oh well, at least they sell. :)

Also not a fan of lavender but I like it if it's mixed with lemongrass.

Latest posts

Back