Door prize from a pet store - it was soap

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Too funny, just in case you didn't have enough. But now you get to try someone else's soapy creation. Hopefully it's not disappointing.

doriettefarm

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Bahaha! When you got past the initial reaction of 'oh crap another soap to use up', what did you think? Does it look good/smell good?

MySoapyHeart

Bee Happy
Reaction score
How fun! Does it say who made it? Ingredients, scent, etc?

You can look at it as an experiment. Test it out, measure bubbles, how it rinses off, and take notes on how it feels compared to yours.

Perhaps it will end up as a huge confidence boost and that you will se that your soaps are soooo much better : )

KristaY

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How funny! Was it doggie soap by any chance? I love trying other people's soaps. Sometimes they're really good but mostly I like my own better. It just reinforces to me I'm doing my homework and making soap I love. :)

dixiedragon

Reaction score
I think I must have had a funny look on my face b/c the cashier was all chirpy, "It's soap! for your dog! But you can use it too!" didn't want to try to explain to her why, actually no, bar soap is not for dogs. It smells like citronella and lemon grass. No label at all, I have no idea what's in it. Haven't tried it yet.