Donut MP soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mellemee

Reaction score
I started to make soap few months ago, and really got into it. I've tried CP soap also, but failed a couples of time. Now I just want to stick to MP for a while until I got more ideas about what I really want. These are the donut soaps I made today. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1384406135.169588.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1384406148.998424.jpg

Is this realy a soap??i mean Keep it safe..someone may accidently eat them.. :) gr8 job!! Looks soooooo good.

Great..now I HAVE to go get a doughnut right now from my pantry:razz:

They look so good!! How did you manage to get the inside all diff from the outside? I seriously want to eat that right now, Lol!

Great..now I HAVE to go get a doughnut right now from my pantry:razz:

They look so good!! How did you manage to get the inside all diff from the outside? I seriously want to eat that right now, Lol!

Hi Heavensgrace, I first poured the pink soap into the donut mold. When it's done, I dipped it into the chocolate dip which was made by coco powder and melted soap base.

Hi Heavensgrace, I first poured the pink soap into the donut mold. When it's done, I dipped it into the chocolate dip which was made by coco powder and melted soap base.

You're so creative to think of that! I tried my hand at M&P and let me say, it's a lot harder than I thought to do elaborate things. All I can do is pure into a mold and that's it, and I'll stick to that :-D M&P is best left to really, really, really creative folks, Lol!

What kind of mold did you use? An actual doughnut mold? How did you get it round on both sides?

What kind of mold did you use? An actual doughnut mold? How did you get it round on both sides?
The mold I use only have half side, the other side is flat. I used the melted soap to glue them, and the dipped the whole donut in cocoa powder soap base.

That is so cool! I love fake food products :) This one looks like the real thing

Are those donuts coated in awesome sauce? Because I think they are. They look incredible! If I thought I could make these I would leave a plate of them on my bench to mess up my kids after school. :thumbup: Amazing!

The mold I use only have half side, the other side is flat. I used the melted soap to glue them, and the dipped the whole donut in cocoa powder soap base.

Great! Thank you! They're amazing. You should be proud. :clap:

Those look good enough to eat.

I have never seen anything such as that before.

What a neat idea for you to do.

Latest posts

Back