Don't Worry

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Has become my theme. My daughter and youngest daughter came to visit last summer. When my granddaughter went back to school she came home excited one day - " We learned Grampa's song in music today".
Touched me in an unexpected way.

I am no longer receiving any curative care so I play this one frequently. Don't worry, be happy.

Last edited:
I have been a man of faith since December of 1999. I drank myself to death early that month. I have recovered from a hopeless state of mind and body. Every day is just one day.
I live by the Grace and Mercy that has been given to a dead man for nearly 23 years.
When I step through the next door I will get to meet the Source face to face.

I'm in no hurry 😁😁.

Amen, and thank you for sharing a bit of your story. 💙

Sometimes I'm not in a hurry to walk through that door, either. Other times (like when I'm watching the news) it sounds like a mighty fine idea. Actual death isn't scary to me, because I know where I'm going, and Who will meet me there. It's just the process of getting to the threshold that can be... less than exciting to think about. So mostly I don't. ;)

Update!
I'm out of the hospital (again). I'm off all but one heart med and feeling much better. A magnesium shortage in the body can be fatal. Please have yours checked the next time you have a blood test. MOST doctors do not check it without being asked.
Took 3 ambulance trips and arriving at the E ward with no blood pressure to find out what was really wrong. Still have some health issues but I think you all are stuck with me for a bit more time.

And Don't worry be happy.
Live each day like the world is going to end in 5 days.

Love your post and love this song. I still think the song is "recent" -- caught off guard that your granddaughter is discovering it!
Isn't Grace the best? Either granted by a greater power and/or yourself.

Steve, I’m sorry to read about what you’ve been going through but so happy to hear that they got to the root of a problem and you’re feeling better. I sure do hope you will keep posting your soaping advice!

Yep, my youngest daughter in Winnemucca has experienced the issue with low magnesium and also Vitamin D. I am always happy to see you pop back in the forum Steve, but not just when you are having medical problems again. 🙏🙏 for a speedy and long recovery this time. Ironically I was just wondering how you are doing last week so you have been in my thoughts. I was also thinking I need to get moved so I can make some Nag, DB soaps, I am out of them.

Steve, this is so wonderful to hear. I’m happy for you and all who love you, and I hope we will see you around and talking about all things soap again. You will remain in my thoughts. 🙏

Back