Don't touch my junk.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to take the bus when possible and most of the time it is, but I do have to fly next year in Feb and I'm wondering how much different this pat down is from what the cops do.
I really wonder why it would need to be more invasive than a cop type pat down anyway, don't they deal with danger way more than the airlines?

yeahhhh I had troubles with this when I used to have dreadlocks... maybe they thought i was smuggling ganja or something, but i was "randomly" selected every time I went through security... At least they could give you a piece of candy or something that makes you feel like you come away from the experience with something to show for it other than the heebie jeebies.....

now I make it a point to do something that makes them feel very uncomfortable when they decide to pat me down... then maybe theyll remember for next time... oooo thats the dude who put his ____ on my _____ and whispered sweet nothings in my ear......

Yeahhh I havent been strip searched in some time...

PASS!

Oh, Ian, how I have missed you. I'll never forget how you dogged my Shaggy....said he was mainstream. :crazy: How long ago did you have dreads?

Ian is not active on the forum, he hasn't been in here for a year, this is a very old thread you have found.

Back