Don't forget the soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chay

Reaction score
I just got home from a mini vacation. In preparation I packed everything but two items, the kitchen sink and my soap :shock:
How does a soap maker forget to pack the soap?

I've done that before and ended up showering with Irish Spring....bleh.

Now, I keep a soap bar or two in my suitcase at all times. Keeps the suitcase smelling fresh, and I don't have to worry about forgetting it. :)

How does a soap maker forget to pack the soap?
I purposely do not pack soap so I am forced to find a quant little soap shop in every town I visit! Bit of a scavenger hunt sometimes..

Tabitha said:
I purposely do not pack soap so I am forced to find a quant little soap shop in every town I visit! Bit of a scavenger hunt sometimes..
I looked and didn't find any. I did however find some shops that I would want to sell MY soap in if I was a local. LOL

man, the soap was the one thing i remembered on our vacation from hell....i had like 4 bars for 2 people for 2 days. i'd have given all my soap for tent poles....

MikeInPdx said:
I've done that before and ended up showering with Irish Spring....bleh.

Now, I keep a soap bar or two in my suitcase at all times. Keeps the suitcase smelling fresh, and I don't have to worry about forgetting it. :)

Me, too. Don't leave home without it!!

I even carry a flip-top tin of tiny one-use soap bars so I don't have to use those HORRID bathroom soaps which are usually empty any way.

Latest posts

Back