Donating or Gifting Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmk3482

Reaction score
I read a post about donating soap to certain charities. This is something I'm going to start doing with some of my soap. There is a Women's Charity in my area that I'm going to donate to as well as another more local one.

But I just read the post about sending soap and care packages to soldiers in Iraq and having items missing from them. Which I just think is terrible.

But I was thinking that if some people, like me, are looking to donating or gifting their soap, we could also send some to the soldiers. I don't have a relative in the armed services so I don't know where to send the packages.

Could someone let us know where to get the info for sending care packages to the soldiers?

Thanks!

When sending soap to soldiers overseas be sure to read the website carefully, many of them will not allow handmade items. The package must be unopened and in it's original manufacturing packaging.

See if you have a national guard armory or reserve station in your area and they'll also be able to help you get your donations to the troops.

Latest posts

Back