Does the sin bin include Facebook?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PerthMobility

Reaction score
I recently got shredded, I think because I might have indicated that the world has generally moved beyond bartering and deals with a very nasty thing called m***y. How dare I?

Anyway am I allowed to mention Facebook and provide a link? or will the dreaded shredders soon be chomping on this thread as well? Sometimes I think that they only do it because they can :mrgreen:

My son says those people have "internet balls". They feel safe saying ugly things online because of anonymity but would certainly never say anything rude to your face. That kind of thing irritates me to no end so I just avoid those people.:evil:

My son says those people have "internet balls". They feel safe saying ugly things online because of anonymity but would certainly never say anything rude to your face. That kind of thing irritates me to no end so I just avoid those people.:evil:

So true, and I will bet that the bigger the "internet balls" the smaller their real life ones are.
:-|:-| -Actual Size

I might be wrong but I think Perth was referring to a mod deleting one of his posts LOL

In which case, thread closed. Please PM a member of the Modmin team if there are any issues with the moderation of the site. Complaining about the moderation of the site openly like this is not only bad form, but against the rules. This is not a public space - this site is privately owned and users sign up agreeing to terms of use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back