Does anyone sing in here??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Freemason, Maker, Father, Mover & Shaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul got me thinking (Thank you) about when I used to sing... it was a big part of my life, I sang with numerous organizations all the way through all of my schooling, I was a member of the University of Central Florida Gospel and multicultural Choir...

I miss it... I think Im going to start researching choral organizations around my area. It feels so good to sing and is great for the upliftment of the spirit as it unburdens the soul.

This is why I say Word=Sound=POWER!

music...its the universal language.

I sing all the time, just not in public! I'm embarassed because I know I sound like I'm tone deaf. I'm not tone deaf.. I KNOW I'm off key, I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong... I've got the pipes, just not the ears!

I took voice for a year, I just can't keep on tune.. I know when I'm in perfect pitch because my eye teeth vibrate (if singing with others or accompanied by an organ), but if they're not vibrating, I can't tell if I'm sharp or flat! Even when I sing as part of the congregation at church, I'm way off key, but I figure God doesn't care even if the people in the pew in front of me might!

I've wanted to be able to sing well for 26 years, ever since I got the boot from chorus in 5th grade for being too off key. If you have this gift, don't waste it, because trust me, this is not a gift that God gives to EVERYONE!

I can't carry a tune in a bucket & I do not have a stitch of rhythm! Sure wish I could/did though.

Hey but as they say...it takes the whole world to sing in perfect harmony, so even if you think your out of tune or tone def, your voice still has its place in the harmony! :)

Ive got music in my heart... voice has grown a little off but I know I can get it back, just because I havent sang in a while...its kind of like a muscle...the more you excercise it the stronger (better range) you get :D

Back