Does anyone sell a DIY syndet kit?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try WSP SHAMPOO BARS

PS: You might like the liquid shampoo better. :)
Looks like at least half the kits at WSP are just MP soap, which the vast majority of people can't use on their hair. I didn't look at all of them, but it seems like the oval ones are true syndet bars. (The picture for those is three oval bars on a colored background.)

Looks like at least half the kits at WSP are just MP soap, which the vast majority of people can't use on their hair. I didn't look at all of them, but it seems like the oval ones are true syndet bars. (The picture for those is three oval bars on a colored background.)
Oh, thanks! I was a bit confused, I'll look again

I think there was a post here a year or two ago about a syndet shampoo bar kit or recipe for sale. Obsidian posted about buying a syndet shampoo bar kit, but apparently it is not currently in stock on the etsy shop she linked in this post: First syndet shampoo bars

Maybe someone else knows of elsewhere to buy the kits. The only other one I have found is in New Zealand and it contains M&P in the ingredient list. DIY Kit- Solid Syndet Shampoo Bar

Here are a couple of links for syndet bar recipes for sale on etsy: The MINIBOOK Solid Syndet Shampoo Bar Recipes DIY | Etsy
https://tinyurl.com/fp6v7ews
I cannot speak to or endorse the recipes as I have not seen (to read/analyze) or tried them myself.

I think there was a post here a year or two ago about a syndet shampoo bar kit or recipe for sale. Obsidian posted about buying a syndet shampoo bar kit, but apparently it is not currently in stock on the etsy shop she linked in this post: First syndet shampoo bars

Maybe someone else knows of elsewhere to buy the kits. The only other one I have found is in New Zealand and it contains M&P in the ingredient list. DIY Kit- Solid Syndet Shampoo Bar

Here are a couple of links for syndet bar recipes for sale on etsy: The MINIBOOK Solid Syndet Shampoo Bar Recipes DIY | Etsy
https://tinyurl.com/fp6v7ews
I cannot speak to or endorse the recipes as I have not seen (to read/analyze) or tried them myself.
Thanks. I was hoping to try out a kit so I could experience the recipe and process without buying a bunch of each ingredient, but I'll look at the recipes again

Back