Does anyone know what this is?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Well, it is my favorite ******** **** that I use! I get perfect ****** every time. Here is another shot of it.

DSCF3707.jpg

DSCF3709.jpg

Come on, who knows??? :lol:

It's a melon baller. Do you know how hard they are to find? I have been trying to buy one for weeks, but no-one in town has them :shock:

Your right Becky! But it is used as a soap tool after major remodeling. :lol: Hey, your order is waiting in line to be boxed and shipped tomorrow by the way.

Keep on guessing...

I use it every time I soap. I make and sell 2 other "kinds" of this type soap tool, but don't sell this one.

Interesting use of a melon-baller, Paul! Can we see a pic of the soap after you've melon-balled it? Do you just make a circular impression in it, or what? I can't imagine.....

you sure have some creative ideas.

Okay, I see the soap, I see the melon baller....exactly what are you doing with it? Making soap curls?????Help me here. :shock:

Sheryl

Yes, it is a soap beveler. It makes my edges nice and round instead of a 45* like other bevelers. It is easy to use. I'll post some "action" pics, before and after pics too.

Soapmaker Man said:
Yes, it is a soap beveler. It makes my edges nice and round instead of a 45* like other bevelers. It is easy to use. I'll post some "action" pics, before and after pics too.

still want to see how this works. I have seen a few at garage sale. may need to pick them up next time.

Latest posts

Back