Does anyone have a great coffee scent to recommend?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solseven

Reaction score
Or possibly could spare 1 oz for me? :D (I'd pay for it, of course! :lol: )

I have a person who asked me if I'd make a coffee scented soap and even though I have made some for myself in the past with real ground coffee and cocoa and it did smell like coffee, I think it might be better if I'd add actual coffee fragrance to my concoction.

I'd really appreciate that!!!

Thank you! :D

Coffee is one of the hardest to find a really good fragrance for I've found.
I personally like turkish mocha from Brambleberry and Espresso from Wholesale supplies plus.

Sometimes people say they want a coffee scent, but they really want something more like a mocha. :) In that case, I recommend WSP's Coffee Mocha Fragrance Oil 213. It will turn the soap quite brown, but it smells just like a mocha.

I like Coffee Beans from WholeSale Supplies Plus and recently bought Freshed brewed coffee from them as well, they both smell nice. If you are in destash groups in fb, you could find some there too, perhaps.

My two favorites are espresso from Bramble berry and hazlenut coffee from candle science. Of the two, I like the hazlenut coffee better because I take my coffee with flavored coffee... Espresso is a straight up black coffee fragrance.

Scent retention is incredible with either product. Both will retain scent past the 6 months mark without a problem.

Both are easy to work with in CP except they do discolor to a dark brown.

Back