Doe Anyone????

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would put it in a jar myself. It's easier to get thicker products out of that way. And I think the dead sea mud comes in the dry powder form, so I think I would sell it similar to my other face masks. In the dry form. And the buyer just add a bit of water and/or honey to them to use them.

I put in soaps. A little goes a long way. I diluted it down with a bit of water and add into my soap. You can either add it into the entire batch or pull of a small amount to add to to swirl with.

You can also make face masks and it can be used in hair and scalp treatments. You can make a face mask by adding a little bit of avocado oil, olive squalane and essential oils. You can use whatever oil you want. Just be careful they are non-comedogenic oils such as jojoba, almond, sesame. The addition of essential oils to DSM does not affect the shelf life of the DSM, but the addition of oils can. DSM contains lots of minerals such as: potassium, chlorides, magnesium, calcium, sodium as bromides, sulphates .

Latest posts

Back