Do you know about Eco-Soap Bank??>>

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyschelw

SPONSOR
Reaction score
Hello all of you wonderful soap makers! While scrolling through my Insta I saw a soaper that mentioned the "Eco-Soap Bank" I looked them up and they appear to do some amazing work! They employ people AND they use up soap waste. This is where you all come in to the picture. Many of you have batches that you can't sell for one reason or another. These folks will take it Eco Soap Bank . FYI, there is a cost. There is a $50 one time fee for a box up to 10lbs. This does include free shipping. And there is a $10 a month reoccurring fee then they supply you with instructions on where to send soap for over 10lbs. This would include any volume at any time but doesn't include free shipping.

Maybe making a donation in addition to giving the soap is more than you want to do? If there is enough interest there is the possibility that I could collect soap, make the donations and send in the soap. If you already pick up supplies from me it would be easy for you to drop off soap. Or if you wanted to mail the soap to me?

What do you think? Is this something that you would like to be a part of? I am always looking for creative ways to give back and this seems really great!

Latest posts

Back