Do you hire help?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I have a big nine-day fair coming up and at least two days (my son's birthday (8th) and his birthday party - the 9th..) I will need to hire somebody to staff my booth for me those two days.

Has anyone ever done this before? Am I nuts for doing it???

I'm getting to the point where I have to consider staff. I don't want to and I keep pushing myself to just do it myself... Another week of going to bed at 3am and getting up at 7am is NOT going to work for me....

I'd try, if at all possible, to hire someone close to you. That person is going to have to represent your products the same way you would! They have to be excited and knowledgeable. Proud to be standing and working your booth, as you would be.

Be very very careful with who you choose...And this is the very FIRST time I've said it in this forum...but spare NO EXPENSE looking for someone to represent your products for those two days...

Lane said:
I'm getting to the point where I have to consider staff. I don't want to and I keep pushing myself to just do it myself... Another week of going to bed at 3am and getting up at 7am is NOT going to work for me....

I'd try, if at all possible, to hire someone close to you. That person is going to have to represent your products the same way you would! They have to be excited and knowledgeable. Proud to be standing and working your booth, as you would be.

Be very very careful with who you choose...And this is the very FIRST time I've said it in this forum...but spare NO EXPENSE looking for someone to represent your products for those two days...

These are words of wisdom!

I have 2 girls that help me if I get behind on production. They cut labels, cap off jars, that sort of thing.

Back