Do you do well at Music Fests?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdie

Reaction score
I went to a show this past weekend and had I known it was part of a gospel music festival I probably would not have accepted the invite. I have never had good sells at that type venue. I do, however, do great at folk and rock music festivals.
What say yall? :wink:

I don't sell yet , but I say if you don't go try it , you would never know . Someone might have seen you there and buy at a later date , or tell someone about you , you never know. Sometimes it depends on which way the wind is blowing , not what event you are at. I sold crafts for many years , never seemed to be a rhyme or reason as to why at one you sold out in an hour and then you sold very little.

kitn

If the booth fee is modest, it could be worth your while. If it's steep, you may not want to bother. I find that I don't to well at most music festivals, but I consider it to be an investment in advertising to go to some. I've been to one for 5 years in a row and am doing better now due to repeat customers who tell me that they expect to see me there.

Latest posts

Back