Do any suppliers offer packaging samples?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

songwind

Reaction score
Just like it says on the tin. I'm starting off from scratch where selling things is concerned, and I'm curious if any of the packaging distributors or mfgrs sell samples of their stuff.

I called SKS with a question about their products, and they mentioned they could send me samples before I bought. Many other packaging places will sell singles of their products, which does of course get expensive as they don't have the markdown one gets from ordering dozens/hundreds. WSP is one such as that (and they have a $40 order minimum that could make it tricky to buy samples)

What sort of stuff do you want, maybe we can point you to certain sites?

I just ordered some free box samples from Bags and Bows which were nice, but as Soap Rat said, what kind of things are you looking for? You can also order singles of bottles and tins from Specialty Bottles who I use for packaging lotion bars.
Cheers!
Anna Marie

My first products will be shaving soaps, which I'm making in 1" thick, 3" rounds. I'm not certain what kind of packaging I want to go with, yet.

For each puck of soap, I'll need to wrap it. I had considered some kind of paper, or shrink wrap bags, or possibly a box.

I was also considering offering a container of some kind, either a tin or a plastic tub.

Latest posts

Back