DIY Miniature flower shop

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meena

Reaction score
Just finished watching this, and had to share because I kept saying "that's amazing" over and over! Talk about a relaxing and very Zen activity. The Japanese are in a league of their own.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My daughter make spectacular all natural Fairy Houses with actual mini books she makes and the pages turn, real crystals etc. Some of her houses take up to 5 months to make. Every pan, utensils, baskets, tables and all decoration are made from seeds, pods, lots of moss, shells and anything else she can find. I have crochet cotton bedspreads and rugs for her

My daughter make spectacular all natural Fairy Houses with actual mini books she makes and the pages turn, real crystals etc. Some of her houses take up to 5 months to make. Every pan, utensils, baskets, tables and all decoration are made from seeds, pods, lots of moss, shells and anything else she can find. I have crochet cotton bedspreads and rugs for her

I would dearly love to see some of them, (Carolyn?). I had a faery house calendar last year -- I'll have to find it to get the artist's name -- but she made them in the outdoors to be left there in the environment that she incorporated them in. They were so clever and sweet. Anyway, back to your daughter, does she have a website or Etsy?

ETA: Fairy House artist is Sally J. Smith. If you will indulge me some pictures, I would like to share some of these beautiful little dwellings.
20190310_fairy july 124422-1.jpg20190310_fairy tree crotch 124124-1-1.jpg20190310_fairy river 124258-1.jpg20190310_fairy may 124329-1.jpg20190310_fairy sunflower 124444-1.jpg20190310_sept fairy 124510-1.jpg

Last edited:
I can watch these things for hours and I have actually lols

I even have some home made porcelain clay in the fridge to try my hand in making miniatures, coz polymer clay is expensive here, but never found the time. And now whatever free time I have, I soap lol

Thanks @Meena, you've just fed another addiction of mine lol, one video always leads to more and I only hope I'd not forget to sleep tonight lol

Back