DIY chalkboard sticky labels

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats what I thought they were doing as soon as I saw there was a tutorial :)

Good for people who don't know about the paint though!

Theres also a magnet paint so you can hang things as well, that people might find interesting

thats what I thought they were doing as soon as I saw there was a tutorial :)

Good for people who don't know about the paint though!

Theres also a magnet paint so you can hang things as well, that people might find interesting

Magnet paint! I'm going to check that out, thanks.

I knew about chalkboard paint. I knew about adhesive labels. I never thought about putting them together! I'm pretty sure there is dry erase board paint. I'll have to look for that. I think that would be more practical for me and my plastic drying racks. Right now, I tape notes to the front of the shelves. However, painting labels with a reusable surface would be easier and more cost-effective. Thanks for a great tip!

That's a lot of work. lol ... Just left Staples and saw sheets of chalkboard labels. Unfortunately, they only had them in full size 8.5" x 11" sheets. No pre-cut label sizes.

Would have been better if they had them like the ones you can find on Amazon or at Michaels.

This is even easier and a lot less messy...:p
3mtm-scotchtm-chalkboard-tape-removable.jpg

Martha Stewart has a line of die cut chalkboard labels. Staples used to carry them, but I think Michaels still does

I found chalkboard labels on ebay and a chalkboard pen came with it. Otherwise you can buy chalkboard pens that can be wiped off

Latest posts

Back