Dishwashing Liquid

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice! It's been a long time but I know I cooked the paste a lot longer than I normally do for HP. I remember for sure one batch was well over 3 hours. Is than not long enough? I used citric acid for neutralizing based on advice from agriffin. Is borax better? I kind of think it was just over diluting which was the main issue. I don't remember for sure and I'll have to try it again.

Nothing is wrong with citric acid. I use borax because I have it. Just go easy with that and yes, the diluting. :)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Soap Making mobile app

Mike's an enabler, too. :lol:

Thanks Mike! I'm glad to hear citric acid is okay to use. I have quite a bit of it because I use it for bath bombs. I'll let you know when I try LS again but it won't be for at least a couple of weeks.

Mike's an enabler, too. :lol:

Thanks Mike! I'm glad to hear citric acid is okay to use. I have quite a bit of it because I use it for bath bombs. I'll let you know when I try LS again but it won't be for at least a couple of weeks.

BIG TIME ENABLER!!! LOL

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Soap Making mobile app

Back