Dish soap, Laundry soap, adjucts etc

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liam

Reaction score
Hi everyone

im new here and new to liquid soap but have been making CP bars for a while.

i am looking for a tried and tested recipe for dish soap and laundry soap either CPLP or HPLP. we live in a hard water area so im thinking of adding Borax one because i heard it helps with the hard water problem and two for its cleaning properties so im also looking for pointer on how much to use and how to add. also any other usefull adjuncts.

i am about to practice making both HPLP and CPLP to see what i prefer, just hand soap for now, to get the gist. but the point of my LS endeavor is to make these cleaning products myself from a ZW perspective. the thing is googling it just gets me heaps of "grated soap" recipes

I think most of us who make laundry soap are using grated soap recipes, because if it goes in the laundry we don't really care about the gloppy/snotty texture. Honestly, I'd think you could use the same stuff for dishes as for laundry, assuming we are talking about the sink vs a dishwasher.

Back