Discouraged and heartbroken

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone for your encouragement, comments & suggestions. You've helped me to feel a little better. I'm not sure if my oldest son will be able to help me but I guess that's why God blessed me with 2 more [emoji1]. I'm sure I can ask them for help. Asking for help is just very hard for me to do. Lol, not asking for help is the one thing DH always fusses at me about.

Let us know if you decide to set up a Go Fund Me page.... I'll be happy to contribute x

Is your vehicle sound enough to make the trip? It would certainly take longer than flying, but it would be cheaper? If you are a church member, you might ask for help through your pastor. It is amazing how church families will work together to help someone in need.:)
I haven't had a car since 2008. I had a bad experience with a used car dealer and I've never owned another vehicle since.

I posted a link yesterday to the GoFundMe account I set up but I don't see it today. Thank you so very much to those of you who were able to contribute. You are so awesome! [emoji1]

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw your link yesterday as well, Arianna.

Praying for your family!

Maybe check out babycenter We Are Debt Free and reddit Finances for ideas for creative ways to cut costs.

Do you have local Facebook trading pages? Maybe go there and say you are looking for evening/weekend side work - babysitting, house cleaning, pet sitting. Somebody on my local page was looking for somebody to help her package items for eBay for $20/hr. If you and/or your DH could, say, deliver pizza a few nights a week, that might do it. Or possibly a family member has airline points they could cash in for you.

I posted a link yesterday to the GoFundMe account I set up but I don't see it today. Thank you so very much to those of you who were able to contribute. You are so awesome! [emoji1]
Arianna, your post was deleted and a message sent, as to why. Please let me know that you received it.

Thanks, I didn't know. I just saw Relle's post & checked for the pm.
If anyone would like the link, just pm me.

Thanks again to everyone for your help, words of encouragement and well wishes. I'm 1/3 of the way to my goal & my son said he'd help too. It looks like I'll be able to make it! [emoji16]

Update: [emoji3] I have enough to get there & rent a room thanks to your generosity. I just need to get back lol. If you'd like to share my link on your fave social media, please do.

Latest posts

Back