Dimethicone 350: Where to buy.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponificarian

Reaction score
Hello all. Please I need help.

LotionCrafter is out of Dimethicone 350, and they don’t know when they will have in stock. I know Voyageur and WindyPoint have 1 Litre bottle but I need 4 Litres so before I pay $120 compare to $55 USD at Lotioncrafter, I thought I would ask for alternative sources. The Sage has the 1000cs but I need 350cs.

If you use Dimethicone and Cyclomethicone in your products, you might want to stock up.

There is a global shortage going on right now. 2 well known suppliers are out of stock with no ETA and 1 in Canada told me they will not be restocking, once they are out.

Hello all. Please I need help.

LotionCrafter is out of Dimethicone 350, and they don’t know when they will have in stock. I know Voyageur and WindyPoint have 1 Litre bottle but I need 4 Litres so before I pay $120 compare to $55 USD at Lotioncrafter, I thought I would ask for alternative sources. The Sage has the 1000cs but I need 350cs.
Perhaps your DM350 comes from Ritasil. They are located in Illinois. Maybe call them and ask if they have any suggestions: RITASIL DM 350 - Rita Corporation
Good luck. Frustrating times for supplies :/

Perhaps your DM350 comes from Ritasil. They are located in Illinois. Maybe call them and ask if they have any suggestions: RITASIL DM 350 - Rita Corporation
Good luck. Frustrating times for supplies :/

Thank you! I decided to buy from a Canadian supplier since I am in Canada, but it seems Silicone supply has been affected worldwide, especially the 350. I much prefer it to the 1000.

Back