Quantcast

Difference between Sent Box and Out Box???

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

G

What is the difference between Sent Box and Out Box???

I composed a message today and sent it, then some time later wondered if I had missed including a thought I wanted to add, so I went to my Sent Box to reread it and it wasn't there. All my other messages I sent were there. Then I noticed it was in my Out Box, all alone there. What does that mean?

I've got the In Box figured okay. :D

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Lovehound said:
What is the difference between Sent Box and Out Box???

I composed a message today and sent it, then some time later wondered if I had missed including a thought I wanted to add, so I went to my Sent Box to reread it and it wasn't there. All my other messages I sent were there. Then I noticed it was in my Out Box, all alone there. What does that mean?

I've got the In Box figured okay. :D
OK, Greg, here is your answer.

When you compose a PM and send it to the member, it will stay in your "out box" until the member reads it. After they have read your PM to them, it is removed from the "out box" and appears in the "sent box" showing you they have indeed read your PM.

So, the person you sent the PM to has not read it yet when you checked the "out box." You can click on it and add to it, even delete it before the member picks it up.

There you go, mystery revealed. :lol:

Paul :wink: