Didn't Sell

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclecticsprint

Reaction score
I participated in a couple of shows this past weekend and have product that didn't sell. Does anyone know of a creative way I could sell my remaining products. I'm not scheduled for another show until late January 2015 and don't want my products sitting on the shelf.

Nothing I suppose, but I want everything I make to sell fresh, and sell everything before starting again.

I wouldn't be concerned about a couple months with those at all. I have some that are a couple months old and are fine. I make small batches but you just never know what will sell or what won't.

Nothing I suppose, but I want everything I make to sell fresh, and sell everything before starting again.
If they are salt or sugar scrubs they are not going to go bad very quickly. Both salt and sugar can help preserve and cure. I have a feeling over time you will get tired of getting rid of all that does not sell. If you have a website you can always offer grab bags, or do a grab bag night at a farmer's market if you have one you can attend.

Are they formulated to only last a month? For instance did you use a preservative at a correct amount in the products that should be preserved? I think many people keep products for more then a month.

Latest posts

Back