Didn't see that one coming

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chay

Reaction score
I went to the doctors office complaining of a sore ankle and came home in a cast. :shock:
Puts a damper on county fairs and other summer fun.

I damaged some tendons. 6 weeks of Physical Therapy and I should be good as new. Gives me more reason to stay home and make soap. I knew there had to be a silver lining. :)

WOW ! what a visit ..

last saturday i damaged my right foot an dont know how .. even today its throbbing .. guess i should see a doctor lol

PixieWick said:
last saturday i damaged my right foot an dont know how .. even today its throbbing .. guess i should see a doctor lol
If the doc puts a cast on you, you can come to my house and we'll hobble around together. :)

Wow Chay, hope it turns out okay!!!

Chay said:
I damaged some tendons. 6 weeks of Physical Therapy and I should be good as new. Gives me more reason to stay home and make soap. I knew there had to be a silver lining. :)
There you go........making "lemonade"...... :lol: :lol: Tell the doc you need 6 weeks of massage, too.

Digit

digit said:
Wow Chay, hope it turns out okay!!!

Chay said:
There you go........making "lemonade"...... :lol: :lol: Tell the doc you need 6 weeks of massage, too.

Digit

YEAHHH!!! MASSAGES!!! :)

Feel better babe!

digit said:
Tell the doc you need 6 weeks of massage, too.
Funny you should mention that, it's one of the first things I asked him. :lol:

IanT said:
YEAHHH!!! MASSAGES!!! :)

Feel better babe!
We should start a new thread titled "some of my favorite things" Massages would be right at the top of mine.
Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

Back