Did you know Brad Pitt makes soap??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadiebugs1

Reaction score
I just came across the most hilarious youtube video I've ever seen and just HAD to share it with everyone.....Yes, Brad Pitt is making soap, but what kind of soap is it?????? Aaaah, watch and you shall see. And if anyone knows what movie this clip is from, please let me know, I have to watch it.

Two of my favorites in one.....Brad Pitt AND soapmaking???

My lucky day! :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozOYQbF6muo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozOYQbF6 ... re=related[/ame]

It's fight club, and it's a doozie! You MUST see it immediately!

"We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them." Classic, thanks for that clip, I may need to rent that movie this weekend!

Fight Club, huh? It looks like it would be very good...me too have to rent and watch! Wasn't that just the most hilarious way to make soap?? Haven't run across a recipe ANYWHERE like that one!

Figured someone could use a good laugh.....it's been a long week...

:lol:

Fight club is an awesome movie! I've seen it a ton of times already cause he's yummy.

I went to a debate contest and debated Brad Pitt here in Springfield MO at his High School, Kickapoo High. He and his partner lost to me and my partner. The year....1980. :) Yea Brad and I are old now, he still looks good and super rich, me ugly, fat and poor! :lol:

Paul

jadiebugs1 said:
Paul, so I take it the two of you never "made his kind of soap" together then???

But he didn't say anything about adding goats milk...maybe that's why. :wink:

Nope, we never had a soap making sesson. I think his "fight club" soap could have used a bit of GM though. It would have sold for $25.00 bucks a bar then! :lol:

Paul

Fight club is a movie you must watch at least 2-3 times...you wont get the whole thing the first time but after the second your like OOOOOHHH....WOOOOOOAAAAhh... lol ...its a sickkkk movie, funny clip! although nasty!!...when it got ripped on the barbed wire....plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghh!

I tried to get the mold from the movie but apparently there is only one and they are not selling it!! No one will copy it either!! stewip copywrites!!

Fight club is a great film.. one of the best movies ever imho.. HOWEVER, it's pretty sick, and not for everyone. But if you do see it, you HAVE to see it at least twice.

When I was trying to decide on a name, my girls really wanted me to pick Paper Street Soap Company.

Anyway, Brad Pitt and Edward Norton really learned how to make soap for the movie.

I rented Fight Club, for 3/4 of the movie I was trying to figure out why you all kept saying "have to watch it twice" cause it seemed pretty cut and dry then.....BAM Kitten Love Happened??? What's going on? I Dont understand!!! :cry:

So I'll be watching it again tonight....now that I know....

pretty good.....still like the soap making part the best!

(oh yeah, and the awesome shots of Brad without half his clothes on! :oops: )

Back