Did I miss something?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
Ahhh! I was gone for like a day and a half and I came on here and saw there were like 230 new posts and my inbox was full! I got up to grab some coffee and when I came back, My page had reset it's self and I have NO clue what the new posts are. :( Boooo.

So if you replied to me in a post, I'm not ignoring you. I just lost you. :(

THANK YOU DRAGON for the heads up on the swap! I would never had seen it and I would have missed out!!

Oooooooh how frustrating !!!!!

But I have an easy solution......

Simply go through each section post by post looking at each one. :lol:

Lane, I have never understood why I can't get a 2nd page to "new posts". It's really frustrating...and annoying :?

Lane;
where does it say how many new post (I havent viewed) since your last visit?
Or is it a moderator thing?

page.jpg

faithy said:
Oooooooh how frustrating !!!!!

But I have an easy solution......

Simply go through each section post by post looking at each one. :lol:

That's what I have been doing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok just incase Im missing something here.. It doesnt actually tell you how many post were made since you last signed on? right? Im Sorry if this seems simple.
Thanks For the screen shot Faithy .. but my eyes arnt that good.

Neil said:
Ok just incase Im missing something here.. It doesnt actually tell you how many post were made since you last signed on? right? Im Sorry if this seems simple.
Thanks For the screen shot Faithy .. but my eyes arnt that good.

Yes! It does tell you how many posts were made. Its at the bottom on the screen RIGHT under your avatar. :D

Thank you Lane, I really am visually chalenged and some time much worse than others. I appreciate your help. i see it thanks to you.

I also see where i can select View post since last visit.
thanks abunch :D

Back