DHHP "Green Irish Tweed"--cut pics added

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Here is what I just got in the mold a few minutes ago;

GreenIrishTweedHPed002.jpg

GreenIrishTweedHPed003.jpg

GreenIrishTweedHPed001.jpg

It actually turned out like I had it planned, for once! :lol:

DSCF3131.jpg

DSCF3130.jpg

Paul :wink:

Paul, nice looking soap. What size are your pictures? Jean

look coooool like you stuffed a fuzzy sweater into the mold lol...Irish tweed is a good name for it me thinks :)

Thanks Ian! :) Green Irish Tweed is a mans scent made famous by Carry Grant back in the 50's. It is/was made by House of Creed for him. I use several suppliers. The scent is spring fresh. I love it!!! 8)

Here is a description from Oregon Trail Soap Supply;

Green Irish Tweed *type*
This is our rendition of this majestic fragrance which was originally created by the House of Creed for actor Cary Grant and it's a favorite of Prince Charles and many actors like Richard Gere, Nicolas Cage and Robert Redford. It's also a favorite of many women. It has notes of Mysore sandalwood, ambergris, violet leaves, French verbena and Florentine iris. It's very fresh and it is AWESOME in CP soap. We are sure you will love our version as it was Creed's award winner for the best men's fragrance in 2005 for which we congratulate them. Use it for your award winning male. Another superior fragrance in "The Perez Collection"
Flashpoint: 205°F
Candle: OK

NOTE: Check December 2005 Juan's Fragrance Lab for more extensive blends with this new magnificent fragrance.

2 ounces, $4.95
4 ounces, $8.95
8 ounces, $14.95
1 pound, $25.95

CUSTOMER COMMENT: I so wanted this men’s fragrance to be in the Oregon Trail line, but a really good one, not a cheap imitation and now Oregon Trail’s got it! It's a DEAD ON DUPE of the expensive scent of the same name. Juan P. of "The Perez Collection"
CUSTOMER COMMENT: I also made a lotion for my DAD and my boyfriend using the Green Tweed and they both love the Scent!Especially my DAD, he wears a lot of colognes! Julie H.

Paul

I might seriously have to try that, sounds awesome! :)

Ill do it for IRELAND!!!...

It is a big seller for me year round and fathers day is in a few months, lots of women buy it for their man. Love the scent. I can send you a sniffy this week when I ship your package.

Paul

oooooh that would be cool! :) . Would love to see what it smells like (I can only try so hard through the cpu screen ;)...if you sniff hard enough....... lol...)

I love "fresh scents" (used to be really into Irish spring soap before i stopped buying storebought stuff)

Still working off of my first two batches!... I gave a bunch of bars to my family and STILL have like at least 3 months supply of soap for myself ! one bar lasts FOREVER!!! and I take lots of showers!

excited to see cut pics on both the soaps you did tonight!

Latest posts

Back