• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Destash More Items

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

A few more items. I will continue adding to this list as time moves on. I just am not going to rush. So it is probably just best to just keep an eye on the post. All items are plus shipping

3 HDPE 18" molds. $10 each these will cost approx $24 to ship, it was the best I can find for shipping

5.9 oz Calendula Flowers 3.00 sold
7.5 oz Egyptian Chamomile Flowers 10.00 sold
11 oz Hops these I like to infuse in oil, do not use in soap they are much too scratchy
3 lbs Yellow Beeswax Pastilles 6.00 lb sold
3 lb SLSA Coarse Powder unopen form Two Wild Hares 22.00
4 lbs Candellia Wax 4.50 lb will break up into smaller amounts Sold

Grab box of jar pressure seals, 58mm, 48mm, 89mm, 28mm, black teflon heat sealable bags there is probably around 50 but I have not counted them, good for samples, lip balm tube shrink bags, 20 2.5 oz mylar pouches with tamper-proof caps, whatever else I might find to throw in the box. $25
lot. Please excuse the horrible pic of the grab box. I only have my phone for pics
Grab box.jpeg

1 lb unopened container Mango butter from the Sage purchased just before Covid $8.00 Sold
11.8 oz container purchased just before Covid from the Sage $6.00 Sold

5 lb unopened bag Crafter's Choice Sodium Coco Sulfate Noodles $15.00

3.5 Glyceryl Stearate SE self-emulsifying wax $23.00 I used this is my thick lotions

Florasolvs HYD JOJOBA just pay shipping. Probably close to .75 lb, I am not sure this was a sample bottle so cannot be sold. You searched for Peg-150 HYD Jojoba | Hallstar BPC Sold

5.5 oz Dry Flo and approx 7 oz Arrowroot Powder from The Sage $4.00 both
Dry Flo TS
Arrowroot Powder

1 lb unopened bag Crafter's Choice Slick Fix Oil Locking Powder (Tapioca Starch) $2.00

9.7 oz Moroccan Pink Rose Buds 9.7 oz

8 oz Plantain Leaf Powder Best Botanicals Unopened $6.00 Sold
7.8 oz Sodium Carbomer for Lotion Crafter. Will gel Water/Alcohol $6.00 Sold

8.8lbs 4kilo bag unopened of natural Coco butter wafers 4.00 lb. I prefer not to break it up but will if necessary.Cocoa Butter . These are from Jewards Intl. Sold

3.6 lbs Natural Shea Beige color 3.50 lb sold

Last edited:
All of the natural shea, please @cmzaha. No rush since I might want other things that you find, too, and might as well put it all in one box. ;)

Last edited:
@cmzaha just wanted to say that the orange mica I used In my challenge entry was the Clementine I bought from you. You were right...it’s a gorgeous color. 😁
I loved that color mica, I am pleased you liked it. Good luck with the challenge. Maybe now that I am making soap for sell I just might join some of the challenges in the future. Is there a way I can see the pics?

Latest posts

Back