Dessert Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiki1024

Reaction score
hi, I'm new and use MP...I was wondering if anyone had any tips for making the soap look/smell like food. For example, how to make "whipped cream" soap, etc. Please help!
:!:

You mean how do you whip it into peaks? I have seen an online tutorial about that. Don't remember where. I will think...

yeah, I was wondering how to make it lok like whipped cream. Any tips at all on how to make it look like a realistic dessert would be very appreciated!

As for pies, you can pour your soap directly into a pie pan & let it harden. You can make fruit shaped pieces, strawberries & such in little embed molds. After your embed pieces are hard, mist the soap pie w/ alcohol, pour a thin layer of soap on top, mist your embeds & set them into the still wet thin layer. Drizzle more soap over the top to look like gooey topping. Not sure about whipped topping.

The alcohol, as well as the thin layer of wet soap will both act as bonds to afix the fruit on top of your pies.

Back