Desperately ISO TSW

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booshyboo

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have spent way, way too much money trying any and all dupes of Blue agave and Cacao and not a one is comparable to TSW. That company going out of business is such a huge loss! I had to stop selling and close my shop quite some time ago due to a diagnosis of DVT and bilateral pulmonary embolism plus going through a divorce and the death of my father all at the same time, I thank goodness that my shop was closed before TSW just up and disappeared as I cannot imagine the absolute inconvenience it caused so many!

Anyhow, that scent as they formulated it is my holy grail. All others ate way too chocolaty and have none of the freshness.

If any person has any amount they are willing to part with I would gladly snatched it up! Pleasepleaseplease. I am down to roughly an ounce or I would try and have it duped.

I was directed to post this here and am very new to forums in general so if it's in the wrong place let me know.

Yes- your best bet would be to send a sample amount of the actual FO to a vendor such as Nurture Soap (member name of Cosmo here on the forum), assuming you still have a little of the real thing left. I definitely feel for you. TSW had so many wonderfully unique FOs that are missed.

IrishLass :)

TSW had so many wonderfully unique FOs that are missed.

I don't use FOs but this did pique my interest. It seems like the formula used for this FO (blue agave?) would be IP with real value and sold to another FO producer. Does that happen when a company making FOs closes shop?

I don't use FOs but this did pique my interest. It seems like the formula used for this FO (blue agave?) would be IP with real value and sold to another FO producer. Does that happen when a company making FOs closes shop?

Yes it does sometimes. I do not think TSW did however.

Yes- your best bet would be to send a sample amount of the actual FO to a vendor such as Nurture Soap (member name of Cosmo here on the forum), assuming you still have a little of the real thing left. I definitely feel for you. TSW had so many wonderfully unique FOs that are missed.

I have not tried much but getting my hands on every dupe available and they are all just extremely different scents altogether from the one at scent works....I have like one absolutely precious once left so I may have to sacrifice it if I can dupe it....thanks to all for your help.

Am I to understand that Nurture will make a dupe of a scent if sent to them? For example, I have a shaving soap that I would L O V E to have an FO dupe made. If this is doable then I'm jumping all over this!

Am I to understand that Nurture will make a dupe of a scent if sent to them? For example, I have a shaving soap that I would L O V E to have an FO dupe made. If this is doable then I'm jumping all over this!

I don't think they can make a dupe from a soap, if that's what you are asking. They need about an ounce of the fragrance oil itself.

I just pulled it out and have less than I thought, maybe between 1/4 and 1/2 an ounce....I will have to see if that's even enough to duplicate. I did some looking. Some companies require more than others. Thanks again for the suggestions.

Latest posts

Back