• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Designer Soap Dishes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

In order for me to get the ones I wanted I had to buy a larger quantity. So of course I have more then I can use. I bought them to package my soap in for the holidays. I think they are a nice touch and make it more of a "gift" purchase for the consumer.

These gorgeous soap dishes are 4" x 4" x 1" and are made of a stone/resin material. Very high end. They are Room360 FOH - you can check their products on their site. Beautiful! The round ones are 4" round and my flower soap look beautiful in them. I always hated wrapping round soap so this solved my problem.

The round dish comes in only chocolate brown and the square ones I have in Chocolate brown, A light beige and a more of a stone color ( it has a barely green/light brown tinge but beautiful as well ) They have a little weight to them.

The square weights 13 oz each and the round weighs 7.05oz each due to the weight they will have to ship flat
rate.

The price for the 4" x 4" x 1" is $1.75 each plus shipping
The price for the 4" Round is $1.50 each plus shipping

These originally retailed for $15 each - They are very high end. All of their items are. Let me know if you need more pictures.

If you need more information, please message me. Payment through Paypal, Venmo

Attachments

• Square soap dish 4.jpg
    Square soap dish 4.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Square soap dish 3.jpg
    Square soap dish 3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Square soap dish 2.jpg
    Square soap dish 2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Round soap dish.jpg
    Round soap dish.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Round soap dish w soap.JPG
    Round soap dish w soap.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
They look gorgeous!!
I'm interested in the chocolate brown and pinkish beige square dishes. Can you give me an approximate shipping cost for maybe five of each since they're pretty heavy?
I'll use PayPal as a payment method if it makes any difference :)

They look gorgeous!!
I'm interested in the chocolate brown and pinkish beige square dishes. Can you give me an approximate shipping cost for maybe five of each since they're pretty heavy?
I'll use PayPal as a payment method if it makes any difference :)

Sorry for the delay I was away for the weekend. Yes they are very nice. They have to go Priority as the shipping on ground believe it or not is more expensive. For the Regional rate box for 10 ( 5 of each) is $10.65 and 20 fit in a large flat rate for $18.65 I have sold many so I'm starting to run low so let me know. Thanks!

Back