Desert Sunrise

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beany

Reaction score
Finally!!!! I have a moment to post a pic or two of my latest projects. Here is one I have called Desert Sunset. It is scented with Sandalwood FO and Patchouli EO. Trying out my new photo box too!
Desert Sunrise.jpg

Absolutely perfect! Love everything about your soap (which happens to be my favorite colors), your stamp, your picture.

What a pretty soap! I love all colour combo and how the layers turned out. Cute stamp too!

Had to come back and look again; I really, really love it! Seriously - I'd buy that but never use it - I'd frame and display.

It's always nice when the image in your head makes it all the way to completed soap! It's funny you say you wouldn't use it...others have said that to me and I admonish them...handmade soap is pretty but, it is meant to be used :D

That is a beautiful soap and a great photo. I love the ombre layers.

What light box did you get? I want one. I tried making one out of a box and tissue paper, but it's not very good.

That is a beautiful soap and a great photo. I love the ombre layers.

What light box did you get? I want one. I tried making one out of a box and tissue paper, but it's not very good.

I bought an inexpensive collapsable photo box on ebay....very basic with no auxillary lighting. It does have a black, white, blue and red background. Worth the $15 or so I spent on it!

Gorgeous!!! I love the colors you've layered, and the stamp really sets it all off! Beautiful!!

Beautiful, well named soap......I never thought about stamping my soaps but now I'm curious. Where did you get your stamp?

Back