Deo tube search...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the good ol' days when every supplier had deo tubes for about .50cents? I have only found 3-4 places to get them lately & they want a buck a piece (or more) for them. I am NOT paying that for them but I am flat out! I just batched up the last of my tubes.

I use the ovals that are 2oz or 2 1/2oz. I don't care if they are white or natural. They may be top or bottom fills.

The last 2 times I bought tubes I found them via soap garage sales & the time before that I bought out the balance a supplier had who is no longer selling them.

HELP!

Like the ones here? http://brambleberry.com/packaging.html

If you buy the set of twenty, it is only $.70 a piece. I am going to be placing an order with them Saturday. Just an idea!....PM me if you are interested in me adding them to my order to help ya save on shipping. :)

Deo tubes

Hi I am new to this craft and I am making some mothers day gifts for all the mothers that I know. I wanted to use the deo tubes that I bought from Bramble Berry for my lotion bars, but I don't know what to do concerning the holes in the bottom. Since these are filled from the bottom how do you fill in the holes that you used to pour your lotion into? Or do you?

and if I use the tubes for lotion bars, which sounded good at the time, do you worry about the lotion melting in the heat of the car and leaking out of the tubes if you don't fill them in?

Help!!
Thanks,
Emily

Back