Dendritic Salt and Natrasorb

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qmoa1540

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to making bath salts and i want to ensure that there is no clumping. While researching i learned of the ingredients dendritic salt and natrasorb. I was considering using both in my bath salts to maintain fragrance and avoid clumping. I am wondering do i still need to "bake" my salts or will just adding those two ingredients suffice? TIA

Hello, I am new to making bath salts and i want to ensure that there is no clumping. While researching i learned of the ingredients dendritic salt and natrasorb. I was considering using both in my bath salts to maintain fragrance and avoid clumping. I am wondering do i still need to "bake" my salts or will just adding those two ingredients suffice? TIA
Hello, sorry I cannot answer your specific question, but you might get more responses if you post this question in the Bath and Body Forum. The folks who watch that forum are likely to have more knowledge to share. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back