Dead Sea Clay/Mud

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hempsju

Reaction score
I am looking for an authentic and reliable source for the Dead Sea Clay/Mud to make Cold Process soap with. Any suggestions?

I just happened to be looking at clay on Brambleberry and when someone asked if this was dead sea clay, they were asked to send an email. Often sea clay is French green clay but this appears to be some sort of kaolin clay.

Let us know if you find anything!

I am looking for an authentic and reliable source for the Dead Sea Clay/Mud to make Cold Process soap with. Any suggestions?
I am putting in an order from Lotioncrafter probably tonight or tomorrow for Sea Clay from them. It is 10.95/lb. and if you want to split a pound with me after looking at the description I would be fine with that. When I started soaping many years ago they were one of the first places I bought my supplies from and I turned to them again when I just got back into it again. I have never had a problem with their products and find them to always be first class. 50/50 and I use Pirate for shipping, just the actual cost for your zip code if you are interested. Let me know if you are interested. I sure don't need a full pound of it! Just put sea clay in the description and it should come up...I put in all facial clays if I remember correctly when I was looking for it.

I am putting in an order from Lotioncrafter probably tonight or tomorrow for Sea Clay from them. It is 10.95/lb. and if you want to split a pound with me after looking at the description I would be fine with that. When I started soaping many years ago they were one of the first places I bought my supplies from and I turned to them again when I just got back into it again. I have never had a problem with their products and find them to always be first class. 50/50 and I use Pirate for shipping, just the actual cost for your zip code if you are interested. Let me know if you are interested. I sure don't need a full pound of it! Just put sea clay in the description and it should come up...I put in all facial clays if I remember correctly when I was looking for it.
Hello. Having had little success with ointments and scalp treatment over recent years I am wondering whether I should try the dead sea mud wholesale! And/or what experience do others have with herbal/natural treatments?

Back