• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

De-stashing Once Again

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Here are some additives I am destashing. I may add more later. I just cannot get these cabinets emptied.

Vitamin B3 Niacinamide 14 oz 9.00
Ground Juniper Berries 5.00
Sandalwood Powder 4.00

White Willow Bark CS 2.00
Tetrasodium EDTA 16.9 oz 3.00
Burdock Root Powder 12 oz 5.00
Cranberry Fiber 10.7 oz 4.00
Neem Powder 8.5 oz 4.00
Cera Bellini 8.5 oz 12.00

Myristic Acid 14.8 oz (makingcosmetics.com} 7.00
Sodium Lactate Powder 15 oz 6.00
Xanthan Gum 2 oz unopened Wsp 1.00

Allantoin Powder
Soy Scrub 3.6 lbs. 4.00
Superfine Pumice for Sensitive Skin Wsp Approx 4 lbs. 4.00
Slick Fix Oil Locking Powder Wsp (Tapioca Starch) 1 lb un-opened 3.00

Magnesium Hydroxide Approx 1.5 lbs. 2.00
Sea Algae 1 lb 2.00
Lipid Thix_Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil for thickening liquid oil 6 oz 2.00 can be used to thicken lip balms info on Lotion Crafter site

Last edited:
ground juniper
sandalwood powder
Sodium Lactate powder
Xantham gum

Please! :)

P.S. I might want more...just wanted to get in before anyone else stole these from me! lol

Question: I've been reading up on neem oil. How, and why, does one use neem powder, please?

I'm interested in the Superfine Pumice for Sensitive Skin Wsp Approx 4 lbs. 4.00
And if you have any DB left?????

No rush...take your time. It's tax season so I'm not making a lot of soap...barely able to keep up with the laundry. LOL

If The Gecko doesn't want the Superfine Pumice for Sensitive Skin, I would or would like a pound if it could be worked out.
Sea Algae 1 lb 2.00 Slick Fix Oil Locking Powder Wsp (Tapioca Starch) 1 lb un-opened 3.00
Neem Powder 8.5 oz 4.00

I am good with the shipping time, have a good time in Nevada, hope it is warm there.

I'm interested in the Superfine Pumice for Sensitive Skin Wsp Approx 4 lbs. 4.00
And if you have any DB left?????

No rush...take your time. It's tax season so I'm not making a lot of soap...barely able to keep up with the laundry. LOL
Yes, I have some DB how much would you like? I will put your name on the pumice. Thankyou

If The Gecko doesn't want the Superfine Pumice for Sensitive Skin, I would or would like a pound if it could be worked out.
Sea Algae 1 lb 2.00 Slick Fix Oil Locking Powder Wsp (Tapioca Starch) 1 lb un-opened 3.00
Neem Powder 8.5 oz 4.00

I am good with the shipping time, have a good time in Nevada, hope it is warm there.
I will put your name on the supplies you want. NV trip is not a pleasure my daughter has 5 acres she is trying to start getting her will working, elec etc. Sadly, Nevadans will not return CA calls. She is having the same trouble we are having when trying to get calls back.

I will put your name on the supplies you want. NV trip is not a pleasure my daughter has 5 acres she is trying to start getting her will working, elec etc. Sadly, Nevadans will not return CA calls. She is having the same trouble we are having when trying to get calls back.
I would recommend getting a Nevada Google Voice number and using that to call from your computer. It is easier than it sounds, and it is a good way to appear "local" when calling.

I had a Texas Google Voice number when we lived there for two years. We knew it was short-term so I definitely didn't want to change my number. And it definitely helped with getting call-backs!

Yes, I have some DB how much would you like? I will put your name on the pumice. Thankyou

How much do you have? I would like a couple more if you have it. I haven’t decided if I’m going to use it for sale or keep it all to myself. :)

Back