DD disaster with soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzysoap

Reaction score
OMGoodnes my 3yr old DD just tried to "smell" a batch of soap I made on Thrusday. She pushed a chair up to my curing rack, got a step stool and put it on top of the chair, climbed up and stuck her nose in the soap. It is still zappy. I have been rinsing her nose with cool damp paper towels for about 5 minutes she says it still hurts. Any suggestions?

Finally got all the soap out of her nose and she says it doesn't sting any more. She has a runny nose which doesn't help the zappy-ness I'm sure.

1521338881336.jpeg

She is good now. [emoji1]

Thank you. Me too, in the almost 6 years of making soap, I have never had a problem with the kids. They have always stayed out of everything. Plus I keep it up out of reach. But this was the first batch of lemon FO soap, and she said she could smell lemon cake soap and really wanted to smell it up close.

Oh dear! Glad she's ok. Next time (let's hope there won't be a next time) after rinsing with cold water try aloe vera gel to help ease the stinging.
Love her picture and the lovely curls :)

Wow. Glad she is ok. Kids get into everything. I haven’t had that problem but my kids are a bit older. She’s a doll

What a beautiful little girl! Glad she is OK. Little ones seem to find a way to get into everything.

Back