Cyclomethicone, soap socks, molds, and digital scales

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Mountain Soaps

Reaction score
Hi there everyone, i have a few questions about general products. Have any of you ever used cyclomethicone in hair products or soap products? if so, did you like it? also, is there a non-synthetic replacement that works just as well? I have been using a store bought product called Moroccan oil on my hair, and it does really well. I have most of the ingredients in my house, but i don't have cyclomethicone.
also, my husband i both use soap socks instead of wash clothes when showering. we need to replace them, but need to find a place to buy them. any recommendations?
I also need to know of a good place to buy a mold and digital scale. I would like a ten pound mold. doesn't matter if it used or not. preferably not a wood mold. thank you all so much for your time and help. you have been more than helpful more often than not!

Not yet :) not looking forward to it when it does, I am from the US (Oregon) where fall lasts a proper 3 months; here, the leaves start to turn and the trees are bare within 2 weeks. Then it snows. For 8 months. Good thing I love my hubby (Canadian).

oh my, i think you and i are twins. I DO NOT look forward to winter at all, and i live here in colorado 5-6 month winter. and like you, it is a good thing i love my hubby!

Back