Cutter using guitar wire?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather have functional than work of art.:) Hubby's guitar-building is not hobby, it's what pays the mortgage. www.proulxguitars.com By the time I'm back to cutting soap, I'll have one. I'm recovering from total knee replacement (last week) and can't go downstairs to my shop and it's KILLING me!:):)

I'm guessing he could make one that was both with not problems ;) Lovely pieces on the guitar site!

I'm guessing he could make one that was both with not problems ;) Lovely pieces on the guitar site!

Thanks and you're right. Problem is, he wants to create something visually beautiful and I want simply functional! He is very talented and very supportive. Over Christmas, he took one of our basement bedrooms & turned it into a soaper's paradise, with 2 work benches, shelves, lighting, drawers. I'm in heaven, when I'm down there in my zone.

Now there's an idea... friend of mine has recently started making banjos. He plays traditional flailing banjo... I think I might give him a commission :) hubbie is pretty good at the woodwork but probably the tensions are different in wire soap cutters.

Latest posts

Back