Currently on my dealers' shelves.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldHippie

Reaction score
My daughter requested that I make a Rose fragrance soap, so I came up with the following for Valentine's Day. The Rose EO cost more than all of the other ingredients combined. They're garnished with rose peddles.
View media item 1222Heart Embed Molds are now common, but I made this before I could find any. Making the embeds turned into a major project.
View media item 1223This was a cookie-cutter soap, and I'll never do that again. There was 1/3 waste which I had to reprocess. The black is activated charcoal from a home-brewed shaker with a little hole. I think that worked out well.
View media item 1224Cinnamon Coffee Cocoa
I couldn't decide which one to make, so I combined them using home-brewed separators in the mold. I like it; it smells good, but it's not selling well.
View media item 1225Volcano Pumice Hand & Foot Soap
I mostly made this for myself to substitute for the “Lava “ I was using for dirty hands. Not a big mover. Orange EO. 1.2 oz. Pumice PPO.
View media item 1226Patchouli
With Aloe Vera & Honey
View media item 1227Lemongrass
With Fresh Goat’s Milk
View media item 1228Lavender
With Aloe Vera & Honey
View media item 1229Rosemary Peppermint
With Fresh Goat’s Milk, Aloe Vera, and Honey.
This was supposed to be an Oatmeal & Honey soap, but I forgot to add the oatmeal. I hate it when that happens.
View media item 1231Orange Lemon
With Aloe Vera & Honey
View media item 1230Oatmeal & Honey
With Fresh Goat’s Milk, Aloe Vera, and Honey.
Lavender EO

That's 10, the post max. I also have a round Yin-Yang Tea Tree soap, and a full-strength (20%) Neem Oil soap.

Latest posts

Back